Self Defense Instructor Training Program
The Self Defense Instructor Training program consists of 4 Phases:
- Phase 1 – Evasion movements, re-direction and striking techniques
- 2 Segments – home study and practical training
- Phase 2 – Loosening & escape techniques
- 2 segments – home study and practical training
- Phase 3 – Self defense against weapons (bladed instrument, gun, stick/club)
- Phase 4 – Specific Scenario/Environment Training, Multiple Attackers, Ground Fighting and more.
- Custom-designed practical training only.
All Phases cover the 4 Types of Awareness, legal liability, physical conditioning for self defense training and other important subject areas.
Awareness (mental, emotional, environmental & physical) training is emphasized in Empower’s self-defense training program curriculum.
Empower Training Systems believes that the best self defense is avoidance or peaceful resolution. Heightened levels of mental, emotional, environmental and physical awareness provides an increased capability to recognize & avoid or more effectively and peacefully resolve a conflict situation.
Continuing Education In Self Defense
Empower Training Systems is a strong believer in constantly upgrading physical skills and increasing/improving knowledge through continuing education. Empower offers a wide array of additional self defense training through workshops and home study that will enhance any instructor’s abilities and capabilities. We want to “empower” self defense instructors to become the best of the best!
Empower Training Systems can provide references for any self defense instructor who completes our program(s). Facilities are welcome to contact Empower Training Systems, Inc., to find an ETS-trained instructor.